top of page
  • Writer's pictureMichael Garnham MRICS

In need of more space? Home Office, Larger Kitchen Extension, Summer House!

Updated: Feb 5, 2021

If you are in need of some more space like most of us now working from home, you will need an Architect to draw up some plans. It's a good idea to get a budget estimate from a Chartered Surveyor before proceeding too far along the procurement route. Get in touch with Michael Garnham Associates Chartered Quantity Surveyors in Epsom. We will help you get the most for your money.

12 views0 comments


bottom of page